Sunday, April 24, 2011

I wonder how many posts in a row I've spent angsting about my inadequacy at everything. Hmm...

Well, this is going to be another one of those posts. I think I'm really terrible at the zhonghu. And now with assessments and all... I just hate this feeling that the assessors (...sz and yh...) are just being nice to me because I'm a pretty close friend. But sigh, I guess sz is right in saying that I'm expecting too much from myself when I'm not even putting in an equal amount of effort. Bleh. I bet I would've failed assessments even more anyway if I were left in daruan because I can't lun. Lol. I'm such an epic failure at CO. Jack of all trades, master at none. Sigh.

Enough of that I suppose, now to rant about academics. I'm epic failing at French and GP! And I'm not putting any effort in these two subjects either...then again, I don't think I've ever put in enough effort for anything. I think I'm so used to not putting in any effort for my studies and doing decently, that I've gotten too complacent with myself. I've barely 6 months to go... Sigh. I really have no idea what to do with my future. I have no idea what I want to beeeeeeee ):

I should really think more happy thoughts.

Wesley at 8:15 PM