Thursday, March 24, 2011

My 'bad feeling' I had about my French paper wasn't all so wrong. Sigh. Failing essays has become so common that I don't even know what to do about it. Same goes for GP. I bet I'll fail my GP essay too. The worse thing is that I really don't know how to go about improving this situation. Essay writing...is so unlike the sciences. For humanities, you need both the content, as well as the essay writing skill, for sciences, there's only the content required, not so much of an answering technique required. This essay writing skill is just something that I'm unable to master, something that just doesn't make any sense to me. Sigh.

On a lighter note, CTs are finally over. Not that I can relax and breathe or anything. I still have coursework due next week, a terribly packed weekend, then before I know it CT results, PW results and whatnot. I've been suffering so many panic attacks about what I'm going to do with my life lately. It doesn't help that my grades don't give me a sense of security. Especially French and GP. The best grade I could possibly get for this CTs is SAAAD. Haha. S for GP, As for my sciences (hopefully), and a confirmed D for my French. This certainly is sad. Sigh.

Wesley at 8:52 PM