Sunday, January 9, 2011
My violin's fixed! Bwahaha. The guy claimed that that's the first time he has encountered the wire of the tailpiece snapping. He swears that it has never happened before. Strange how it has happened to both my violins. -.-
Oh well, I getting more freaked out about the future with each passing day. It's even scarier to thing that my future would depend quite a lot on how this year turns out. I'm not even confident of getting at least 3 As anymore for my sciences. And then there's still French and GP. PW...is gone already. I'll probably be satisfied with just a B considering how messed up it was. And then there's all this talk about how every university seem to need straight As for every single course (which isn't true but I think the courses that I would most likely take would require straight As anyway) RAWR. Then there's SYF and NAPFA. Normally I wouldn't care about NAPFA but well... -.- At least I'm fine with my pull-ups now. Now to wonder how to train for 2.4 and SBJ. Buh.
There's something about studying now that feels so different from before. I used to be able to absorb information quite well. (I could even remember which 课文 each 生词 came from in primary school o.O) Now, every thing just seems to enter my brain and leave it within seconds. It's so depressing. ):
Oh well, better get back to doing my dossier for coursework. *stress*
Wesley at
12:06 PM