Friday, January 7, 2011
It's only been one week into the new year...AND MY VIOLIN EXPLODED. AGAIN. Life sucks. The tailpiece decided to break itself off once again and it's a mess of strings. This happened to my previous violin too. *annoyed* I'm convincing myself that as long as the sound post is still safe, the violin can be salvaged. But meh.
There's nothing much to talk about the new year, apart from the fact that I've spent lots of time with my CO and really treasure the time with them. It recently occurred to me that all this would be over after the concert in May, and not at the end of the year as I previously thought ): Wonder how things would turn out then.
And I'm starting to have a very bad feeling for this year. Doesn't help that my violin decided to mess itself up. Sigh. The stupid thing is that I noticed that the bridge looked weird the last time I checked on it but I never expected this to happen again. Apart from that, there's the 'A' levels, SYF and French and probably a lot of other stuffs that I know not about.
argh.
Wesley at
7:24 PM