Friday, December 31, 2010
For some strange reason, I don't want school to start at all this time. I used to always want it to start because I'd be dying of boredom at home with nothing to do, but this time, it felt like it ended way too early. ):
2010 was... (refer to previous post). Well the previous post was written out of lack of sleep but I honestly don't know how I'd remember 2010 as. Not forgetting that I failed most of my resolutions too :O 2010 just had a lot of memories that were both good and bad at the same time. Next year had better be a better year. (It's funny how I hope for this all the time, but each year would only get worse.)
But I'm really superbly thankful that I joined RJCO in July. I can't believe I almost didn't make that decision because of the first half of the year with stuff like DI. It's kinda sad that I missed the first half of RJCO though. D: The company, and most importantly the music, completes me despite dying a little inside because of all the rubbish happening throughout the year (I'M SO GLAD PW IS OVER).
I guess it's time to do my resolutions once again. Heh.
1. Get A for French
2. Get A for GP
3. Get A for everything else
4. Get into a good uni/get a scholarship
5. Be awesome at violin (I LOVE MY NEW VIOLIN)
6. Sleep by 12 every night, or even better, by 11
I don't really expect much from 2011. It's going to be lots of studying and I'll probably collapse and die from the pressure and then reincarnate and then let the cycle continue. But I'm not to optimistic about my grades after this year. Sigh. I guess we'll see.
Wesley at
11:41 AM