Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Trying to do my I&R ended up causing me to reflect about what happened for the past year and I decided I may as well entertain my nearly-dead blog with something.
October certainly made me wake up to reality on various accounts. Some things just aren't meant to be and well... I don't know. It's just disappointing to know that it happened, as much as I saw it coming. Maybe I should just consider studying a little bit more before exams the next time. Sigh.
This year was one heck of a year. And yet, it doesn't feel like it's ending. It feels more like it's just begun. I don't really want to know how much worse things can get taking into account what things are like now. At least my mind wouldn't be so occupied next year like it has been this year. Hardly anything can be done to change things anymore anyway. (insert good luck charm for PW here)
Ah well. This year has been a really tiring year, where I set new records and did things that I don't think I've ever done before. But crawling out of my little shell is indeed way too tiring for me and I think... maybe I'll return to cooping up in my little hole. I know it's not time to make New Year's Resolutions yet, but there's this resolution I really want to make, and that I'd like to pen down before I forget it.
I will live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me... nor the life that I think would please others.
*tired*
Wesley at
8:59 PM