Friday, September 3, 2010

Time for a filler post because I haven't posted for such a long time.

Life has been hectic for the past 2 weeks and it really sucks. Totally failing to understand the various topics now (probably because they're foreign). At least the holidays are coming up but sigh. PW.

Just had my piano exam and french prelims. Eager to find out what I scored for piano after nearly dying of a heart attack after walking out of the exam room. I realised that that's probably going to be my last piano exam in a pretty long time. Hope I don't get rusty >< (I can't play the erhu anyway haha) French oral, on the other hand... I'm not to eager to find out what I scored after walking out a little too calmly of the exam room. I'll be satisfied with a pass.

Looking forward to being able to sleep in tomorrow! First time in 2 weeks >.> I can't believe my life is transforming itself like this. I'm really hoping this nightmare ends here, but who knows. The first 6 months of happiness feel so far away now...

Oh well. Time for sleep.

Wesley at 1:45 AM