Sunday, July 18, 2010

Argh! Originally wanted to share a few photos that I took yesterday when I went down to Clarke Quay, but the photos turned out a lot more disappointing. Most are underexposed and there's lots of noise D: I want a DSLR D: D: D:

And the lighting of the picture always turns out differently. So annoying ):

Oh well, at least I got to find out about this nice song yesterday. Heard it from some store which happened to be playing it. 'Tonight' by FM static :D And then there was a fireworks display because it was NDP rehearsal. Pretty cool to be right underneath the building that was shooting off fireworks. (:

And then my parents and I ended up on this bridge where there was this entire row of maybe 20 people each with DSLRs on tripods. Like ZOMG :O Apparently it was some photography course. 270 bucks for 10 lessons. Awesomeness. I want to go! But first I need a DSLR and well... Rawr D:

I've this sudden urge to swim and run (and maybe to fly). Must be the influence of my PW project, my best friend, and my general feeling of unfit-ness. Heh. No idea whether it'll work out though. But I'll try (:

Wesley at 10:37 PM