Thursday, April 29, 2010

Quotes of the day:

"You don't seem very happy today. Can I cheer you up?" (Nice statement indeed that cheered me up considerably. Haha. Thanks Ying Yao.)
"The library is very noisy. Those who are not studying, PLEASE LEAVE THE LIBRARY NOW!" (A nice change to the standard 'The library is a place for quiet study' annoucement. Heh.)
"OF COURSE NOT! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. I DON'T WORK FOR YOU YOU KNOW." (Response of the PW teacher who was in charge of the PW lecture when I asked her 'Could I borrow a pen?' politely to mark my attendance. Haven't been bitched at like that for a long time.)

Oh well. Today can't possibly be the best of days, but I guess things could get worse. Didn't get the FLES either. Haha. But I suppose that was pretty expected. Now that adds on to my record of never having passed a single interview.

And GP was depressing. Apparently my tutor is expecting a lot more from my essays as well. Sigh. I don't understand why everyone thinks I'm supposed to be good. It sucks to have them think I'm good and then disappoint them when they find out I'm not. It's just odd. But then again it's a pretty normal thing already.

May the following days to come be better.

Wesley at 9:49 PM