Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wesley a passé le test de niveau pour H2 français! I don't have a bad feeling about it, but my feelings haven't exactly been very accurate lately, so I shan't be surprised if I screw up.

Wesley shall be heading for class chalet tomorrow <3 The first time 4H shall be meeting up for the year :D

Wesley felt like he desperately needed school 2 weeks ago or he'd die of boredom. Now he has this sense of dread. School seems like a scary place to be right now and it's the last place he wants to go to ):

Something about this post feels like an update for the sake of updating. Ah well. THE PAST FEW DAYS HAVE BEEN BORING BUT I SURVIVED. *applause* Lots of things are going to happen from tomorrow so GOODBYE TO THE DAYS OF BOREDOM. Bwahaha :D

Wesley at 11:25 PM