Sunday, January 10, 2010

The past few days have certainly been exciting enough! :D

Class chalet was pretty fun. Wesley has fallen in love with cycling. Night cycling is even better. But it may have been because it was cycling in a group that made it even more fun :D Then we ended up in ECP's Mcdonald's where we had a pretty interesting guy who decided to make a racket. I wonder whether he was Singaporean. This is perhaps why I prefer France and their openness to strangers. Well maybe it's a wrong comparison, but I doubt the French would just blow up immediately without stating their point peacefully. Oh well.

Then there was Viv's party last night! Her family estate (or whatever you call it) is hugeeeeee :O The sheer size was actually intimidating. That aside, it was nice to meet up with all the French once again :D Although I think it's kind of sad that we ended up cooping in a room all the time and didn't mingle much with Viv's other friends =/ Not that I'd have done it well. I'm super antisocial and prefer staying in my comfort zone :x Sigh. Maybe it's time to make another resolution on this matter. Let's put it off till next year :D

Wesley may have officially screwed up his biological clock! He has been sleeping at around 6 for both days of class chalet and 4 for the day after chalet. MEALTIMES ARE WORSE. I keep missing breakfast, my lunch ends up late, both because I'm sleeping. Bah. Time to correct this problem, n'est-ce pas?

Wesley at 11:36 AM