Sunday, January 24, 2010

Overdue Yew Tee reflections!

20th January 2010. Wednesday. Free day! Ended up wandering to Gregory's house along with Zydney and Weilun. Truthfully speaking, Gregory, YOUR PLACE IS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER PLACE IN SINGAPORE. So yes. Just that your MRT station is a 3 minutes walk away and anything you could possibly want is just as near. Mine on the other hand...Let's not talk about it, even though it's closer to school :D

We ended up playing DS, PS2. Went to Lot1 for lunch where we met up with Daron. Oh, how could I forget! We also spent plenty of time looking through Gregory's photos, and all the unglam shots too. xD

I also realised that I've been to Yew Tee quite often recently. Heh.

AND NOW TANAH MERAH.

Tanah Merah is definitely more ulu than Yew Tee. Buh. It looks like the summer houses in Arcachon in winter, that means empty. But then again, the ulu-ness seems quite normal. Or maybe I simply prefer it that way. Nice and quiet, tucked away in a secluded little spot on the tiny little island. Heh. I'm sorry Aaron that I had to leave so early D: Darn. My music lessons keep getting in the way on weekends ): (And I'm even more sorry for ditching Gregory and Aaron D:) (Apparently they had to clean up messes from a baking experience after I left. Rawr.)

I know this entire post isn't even 1000 words. But never mind that. Heh. (:

Wesley at 6:54 PM