Sunday, January 17, 2010

By request of Shanping (at least I think that's who 'ADVISOR' is, and I doubt I'm wrong), I shall post something. :D

I just realised that I haven't posted anything about QI! It's a lovely show to watch so I shall put some clips up :D





:D Hope you had a good laugh.

I've been thinking a bit about future education and I just realised that Cambridge sounds good! Hehe. I never really bothered to look for university websites, let alone read them in-depth. And after having decided to read it today, I just found out that my subject combination (PCMF) works nicely to get into Cambridge <3 To hell with H1 econs! :D I think I'll steal somebody's H2 econs notes and try to learn a bit on my own. Bwahaha.

AND 'ADVISOR' YOU GOT MORE THAN THE ONE LINER YOU ASKED FOR. xD

Wesley at 10:10 PM