Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wesley has decided that PCMF doesn't sound that terrible after all! Especially after SCIP '09 <3>< I'm really afraid this passion for French will die out in a few months. But right now I'm feeling high about French and can't let go. I'M BEING INTRIGUED. Then again I probably lost my passion because of the teacher *ahem*

Being in French does give me some security, too, COMPARED TO ECONS.At least I know where I stand in French (who cares if I'm at the bottom) and at least I have the foundation and knowledge of teachers. BUT ECONS. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA ABOUT IT. Not forgetting that I know who would be in my French class, and I'll probably be in Ryoji's and Dharani's class, AND I GET FREE PERIODS. Ok maybe I'm not so happy about free periods unless I'm with other people whom I know :D

People who would like to comment on the great debate of FRENCH VS. ECONS are welcome to leave their views on msn :D

MAY THE PASSION FOR FRENCH LAST FOR 2 YEARS FOREVER.

Wesley at 11:27 PM