Sunday, December 27, 2009

Late Merry Christmas :D

Hehe. It's funny reading your own blog and reliving the memories of this year. I REALISED HOW MANY TYPOS/GRAMMATICAL ERRORS I MADE. How terribly embarassing! But that doesn't matter! I shan't correct them. That makes them more authentic (:

This year seemed to have so little impact on me. Reading my blog really surprised me. I could hardly remember anything that happened this year. SCIP '09 really made such a huge impact that everything else seemed so insignificant and they just seemed to have faded away. This is when I'm thankful that I have this blog. I LOVE YOU BLOG!

And the year's about to end in a few days. Reflecting on my year seems to be pretty appropriate too. And my new year's resolutions for this year! I think I did complete a good number of them. Only 2 were undone. Learning all the chinese instruments (I'm quitting my CO. LOL), and being less random. And not having done them isn't really all that bad. (: I like being random. TEEHEE. (Bet you prefer me random too :D)

I'll make my New Year's Resolutions on the 31st :D Haven't thought about what I want for 2010. JC had better be enjoyable. :D I doubt it'll be that bad but we'll see. The post 2 months from now might even be a rant about how JC sucks. xD

Oh well, wanted to write a thank-you-for-making-2009-such-an-enjoyable-year list, but I think I'll leave it till another day. Can't remember everyone yet. Hehe.

Wesley at 1:07 AM