Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I think my family must be wondering why I stopped sleeping at 3 since yesterday and am sleeping at 12. Hehe. xD

And Gregory has successfully made me a Gleek! <3 Glee! No Greg, I'm not complaining (:

Wesley has been thinking for a while on how to make his thank-you list and has finally found the best solution! Here goes!

Wesley would like to thank:
YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU and YOU!

So basically if you think you deserved to be thanked, you're one of those people above :D Oh and not forgetting everyone who regularly reads this blog. You people are probably those who care enough to find out what's happening to me, whether I'm dying in the corner and melting in France. xDD (Well the rest of the non-readers probably don't care whether I thank them or not, so who cares :D)

Yay. Hooray for 2009. As we usher in the new year, I really thank all those who made 2009 so wonderful. YOU HAVE MY THANKS <3

Edit: Wesley FINALLY received his email from LA FEMME! <3 Time to take the H2 French test and be on my way to taking French in JC. WISH ME LUCK :D

Wesley at 8:38 PM