Friday, December 11, 2009
Day 19:
Jeudi le 10 decembre
It's been 19 long days already. And I really can't bear to part. The social night 1/2 hour ago seemed like such an early conclusion to our trip. I've made some really great friends and I really hope the end of this trip isn't the end of our friendship D: Meanwhile, while feeling depressed, I'm super pissed off with myself. I left my camera in school and forgot to bring it home. I really hope I can find it again tomorrow. I don't really care about the camera, because the pictures are probably worth much more than that. All the memories recorded in the tiny speck created from modern technology. Camera ):
Either way, time to get on with what happened today. Lessons from 8-12. Watched people draw for the first hour. Gregory was in pasta pullover xD Next hour was spent in a french class. Studying love poems o.O I don't think I'll grow up to be a French poet, so that attitude should be a good measure of how much attention I was paying. Next had some singing rehearsals for the social night. Bah. Wished I was a better singer. After that, one of the French teachers decided to emo. Technically speaking, her arguments were quite amusing. But I shouldn't be judging people because she says so.
After that we had lots of free time because the trip to the submarine was cancelled. Accidents day after day. Sigh. I was pretty much looking forward to the submarine exhibition thing because I didnt know what it was about. I understood it as a visit to a submarine and I've never seen a real submarine before, let alone been into one! Oh well.
After that we wandered around Centre-ville to make gregory a blond. It was a success! Mimi's accessories successfully turned Gregory into a blond xD We were bullying him to have his hair spray painted in the middle of the road. We certainly got a lot of curious stares and laughs. On our way back a car killed a pigeon. How eventful. The sudden crack when the wheel ran over the skull was freaking. Then all the insides of the pigeon's skull was spilled over the road. Super gross.
The it was the performance. I'm happy with my singing for 'Vois sur ton chemin' but the rest of the songs were bad. Couldn't pitch properly. Sigh. LPP was amusing. Wei Tai killed Vivian by throwing an orange at our unprepared caterpillar right in the face. Ouch.
This sounds like a terribly boring recount but I'm kinda depressed about my camera right now. Bah. Apparently horoscopes say I'm going to be a bitch tomorrow. Hope nothing bad happens. But I still have this really bad feeling about tomorrow. Sigh. Wish me luck with my camera =/
Wesley at
4:38 AM