Saturday, December 5, 2009
Day 13:
I shall blog random days first and fill up the rest of the days when i get back to Singapore :D
Today was slightly better than yesterday in terms of programme. But our little adventures are always fun! It's fun to go out with Genevieve, Shanping, Darren, Gregory, Weilun and Zydney. BWAHAHA. <3 our little adventure group.
Le matin, we had lessons on 'expression' thingy. My group (Zydney, Bryan et moi) had to do a little sketch on l'enthusiasme et le degoût (enthusiasm and disgust). We did some random japanese restaurant scene, where Bryan and I were enthusiastic about eating japanese food, and then we were disgusted by the octopus and vomitted on Zydney :D It was quite amusing, but I think I spoilt it when I started laughing :x
Then we started playing basketball. We were quite enthusiastic until some French guys decided to join us. (Technically we haven't started when they joined us but whatever) Me has decided that basketball is fun. IT SHALL BE THE ONLY SPORT THAT I LIKE. (Can't remember any other sport that I like. I think badminton too, but haven't touched the racket for 4 years) Well we got trashed and after one hour they told us that they're going to stop because we are shit. Buh. BUT NEVER MIND. WE PLAY IN THE NAME OF
FUN!
Afternoon wasn't any more exciting. Just visiting of more monuments and listening to more explanations. But there was this sci-fi exhibition in some museum that was really cool. They take pictures that are very scientific (like pictures of a neurone, parts of a mitochondria) and add their own little black and white things in it (like people, making mitochondria into a balloon). It's so cooooool. But it wasn't exactly exciting.
After the programme we went to eat macarons. I think I prefer the baillardran macarons. The cream is fascinating. Has this marshmallow texture. AND THE CHOCOLATE IS <3. I think I shall attempt to make some macarons when I get back to Singapore, though it'll probably fail. Macarons must be expensive for a reason.
Then we went to Mollat to shop for books. Gregory wanted to get a copy of 'La Route' and decided against it because it wasn't V.O. (version originale. La Route is originally in English) My sheer luck and chance, my family decided to take me out to watch La Route in at night. -.- I fell asleep and I'm attributing this to watching a 10pm show, when I was already feeling sleepy at 5pm. It's some strange story about a father and a child wandering about some place. And then the father dies, and the child finds out that some people are following him and the child joins them. I have no idea what the story means so don't ask me. I probably missed out some important sections in the first hour where I was asleep -.-
That's all for Day 13! :D Time is passing a little too quickly. 1 more week left ): And just to clarify, I WAS NOT EMO YESTERDAY. Ok, that's it :D
Wesley at
6:02 PM