Thursday, December 31, 2009

And another year has come and gone! 2009 was actually pretty exciting. I'M MISSING THE STRESS. Not that I like it, but at least it distracts me from everything else, unlike now, boredom is making me...bored.

Strangely enough, the 21 in days in Bordeaux made me forget everything that happened this year. That's how bad you could consider the first part of the year to be. <3 Bordeaux. :D

Reviewing New Year's Resolutions are fun :D I guess I did manage to unconsciously do some of them. But I guess I could have done better. Hehe. Time to set resolutions for 2010 I suppose.

1. One aims for straight 'A's without going into mugger mode too often. I doubt that'll work out, but who cares xD It's good to set your goals high :D
2. I should make more decisions on my own. For the past 16 years of my life, I realised I've let a lot of people make decisions for me. I suppose I should start taking control of my own life and where it's heading, rather than let others' thoughts and opinion lead me. It's pretty tiring sometimes.
3. Stop playing mind games with people. Hehe. Or at least stop telling them I'm playing mind games with them. *laughs*
4. Attempt to get my own room. BWAHAHA. Not thta that's going to work out but who cares xD
5. Expose oneself to more music and learn to recognise them :D

I'm actually quite happy with what I presently have. (: I've never felt satisfied with the friendships I had before. At least not the way I do now :D So notice that this year doesn't have anything about friendship. xD I guess I'll add more to the list if I have more stuff about myself I want to change, but for now, I guess this is sufficient (:

HAPPY 2010!

Wesley at 7:33 PM