Monday, October 12, 2009

Something has been very strange with the last 2 terms of school. It hardly felt like school started. I've been in holiday mood ever since the June holidays and it's probably thanks to H1N1. Now it's term 4, 3 days before EoYs, and I'm still in holiday mood. Goodbye GPA! You're going to fall down a steep cliff and hit rock bottom.

But then again, after some calculations, I found out it wouldn't be that bad even if I didn't study for SS. (DAI SS YOU'RE GOING TO BE EXCLUDED).

Sciences should be relatively ok as long as I study a bit for it (WHICH IS MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE THAN STUDYING FOR SS) and then there's geog where I can still secure a 3.6 with 21.4/40 (WAHAHAHA).

BUT WAIT I FORGOT ENGLISH EOYS ARENT OVER. Crap. Now I'm going to lose my 3.6 for English and lose 0.05 off my GPA as well. Sucks. Hope I do well this year =/

Wesley at 10:33 PM