Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2 weeks ago I was feeling really hopeful about French. Now it's kinda disappointing. I didn't even get 3.6. Sigh. But it's all over. No point crying over spilt milk.

I realised that recently, I've been doing very badly. Every test I get back, there never fail to be this bitter taste of disappointment. Previously, I might have gone 'omg I can't believe I got this wrong!' Now it's 'I don't know why I got it wrong.' It's was once knowing the mistake, now it's not even knowing what went wrong and how it should be corrected. What went wrong?

Losing motivation to mug though, despite having spent day after day sitting in front of the computer stoning.

Anyway, differential equations was the best thing that has happened so far. It cheered me up considerably and it was actually fun doing those questions. 4 more weeks to go. I shall not disappoint myself once more.

Wesley at 7:38 PM