Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Time to update on my life. Wahaha.

I'm (not) having fun digging out my Secondary 3 stuff. Amusingly enough, I'm glad I failed my geog CCT last year, now I have something to talk about for my portfolio. Whee. Ok, that's just retarded.

The worst of this term is slowly going away. All the projects are (almost) gone. The last project: 专题作业, after I finish portfolio of course. And I'm feeling very motivated, because my oral defence is over and I know I did well :3 Let's do some metacognition! I think I really enjoyed my oral defence because I wasn't so stressed. And it was also the first time a long time, I was presenting something I believed in, something I was confident about, something I knew I could share without fear of saying (or doing) anything wrong (except the last photo of course). I really enjoyed myself presenting. Haven't felt like that in a long time.

And I gave my mum some homework. Adult critic :P I gave her my philo-cum-english assignment on AMD and when she finished reading, she told me she disagreed with my stand. Then she started talking about how my stand was wrong and how it is the mindset of the young that causes me to be in agreement with the AMD. I think she's worried that I'll sign it for her. I didn't tell her that the AMD should only be signed by the person himself. xD

And I also realised we haven't been writing many argumentative essays and stuff. And composition essay thingy! I feel this sense of achievement after writing a commonwealth essay, especially 'Blue'. Really liked it.

After feeling happy, it's time to suffer with my portfolio. Lots of things to organise. Hehe. Hope I'll have fun. (I think I just caught the optimism bug :D)

Wesley at 10:00 PM