Sunday, August 9, 2009

I really wished I didn't watch Knowing (a film about the end of the world) yesterday. It set me thinking about things that I'd rather not think about. Like what happens after death and what happens before it. And the meaning to existence.

When we die, do we just vanish? To completely disappear from the face of the Earth? To be in a state of nothingness, doing nothing, feeling nothing, absolutely nothing? It's kind of hard to describe that idea as well. And I'm really feeling scared now. ):

Knowing ended with the world being incinerated by a coronal mass ejection. And two children being brought to an entirely new world. Something like the Adam and Eve thing. Not too sure how that worked :x

How would it feel like, to be in a world with nobody else, or perhaps one other person? Yea, might sound like some really romantic setting but if you think about it, it's kinda scary. =/

Wesley at 10:46 PM