Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thanks for all the concern about my teeth. I'm fine now :D

Been feeling better a few days ago and wanted to post a few hours ago but blogger wasnt cooperative until a few minutes ago. Gah. After eating porridge (from the same stall) for a whole week and more, I can't believe I'm still not sick of it.

AND FINALLY I CAN EAT RUFFLES AGAIN. Wooooooots! Ruffles :D

Having decided that I have been leading a terribly meaningless life for the past 2 weeks, I seek to do more productive stuff like HOMEWORK. Funny why people think homework isn't a swear word. From now on, it shall be censored. Because of the cursed MAPLESTORY, I have left my ******** untouched for 2 whole weeks. And it's a terribly idea to let my ******** pile up for 2 whole weeks because it's supposed to spread over 4 weeks. (that's what the teachers say, it's up to you to believe it)

Gah. It's not fun censoring ********. It's a bliddy noun. Would've been more fun if it were a verb. Maybe not. ******** is just way too long. It's strange how I'm beginning to worry about my work 2 weeks before. It signifies that this June holidays must be a terrible one. Oh the suffering and the agony.

After having not attended the last few guitar trainings, I kinda miss my alto. I rarely look forward to guitar because it's always an absolute waste of time. Go there, waste 30 minutes slacking/getting organised/waiting for conductor/waiting to start/waiting to stop wasting time, and then start an epic quest to get the whole ensemble to play properly. No wonder nobody treats guitar seriously. It's really about the first 30 minutes. The first impression. Now you know why nobody tries their very best to turn up on time.

30/7. I think I'm going to fail my piano. My teacher says my C piece is the most well-prepared, and yet, it's the piece I NEVER practice. Sigh. And my epic A piece which I ALWAYS play at home (partly because I can memorise it), is always faulted in some way.

Allegro di Molto - Haydn
La Sarabande - Grovlez
Finale - Bartók

Grah, it took me 5 minutes to remember the names and composers, 2 minutes to check and realise one of the composers was wrong, and another 15 minutes to type the accent in the last guy's name. Grah. Wish me luck =/

Wesley at 9:33 PM