Saturday, June 6, 2009
PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!
Yay! An avenue to relieve my pain and agony! Since the operation yesterday, my mouth has been feeling weird. Really weird. My cheeks are swelling, I can't open my mouth properly, I can't close my mouth properly, I can't lick my lips to keep them moist. ARGH! THIS IS TORTUROUS. Thankfully the operation had me under GENERAL ANAESTHESIA. Which means that I was asleep while the surgeons were digging out my teeth.
If you ever decide to go for braces and require an extraction of 8 teeth, I suggest you mentally prepare yourself. Prepare yourself for days of unending pain, boredom, and restlessness. I'm bored now. Bored and suffering in pain. Feeling uncomfortable. And despite the boredom, I can't bring myself to do my metacognitive reflection, which was due yesterday. HMPH. If I need a week to get rid of this pain, I've...6 more days >.>
Wesley at
4:12 PM