Friday, June 26, 2009

Blogger is evil. It doesn't let me post when I feel like it. Now I'm forced to post when I want to go sleep. Gah.

I just realised I have 2 days to finish my work. And I haven't started on philo project yet. Trying to write a rulebook for Greenwave was fun while it lasted. But I'm still not done with it. Goeg Tourism project is thankfully done thanks to Yuan Jin's persistent pestering. Maths is hopefully done :x Physics PT not started. SS soc doc just sounds uncompleted. And I haven't started reading book club book. The first few pages is killing me. Boy, am I dead.

And why are they re-opening school? Singapore should be considered some H1N1 country already. Look at the number of people getting H1N1. Look at the number of people contracting H1N1 daily. Assuming school reopens again, what are the chances school will close again by Wednesday? (Monday for everyone to spread the disease to each other, Tuesday for them to realise they got the disease)

That sounded like a blatant lie. I just want an extra week of holidays. Sigh.

I wanted to write some braces journal sort of thing to log down how terrible braces are. But considering I had a crap load to say before that, the effect is now spoilt. Heck.

Braces (Day 2)

I wonder how I managed to eat my lunch yesterday. (I had braces fixed on before that) I am totally unable to bring my teeth together without experiencing some sort of pain or discomfort. It's terrible I tell you. And it doesn't help when my brother doesn't have any situational awareness. Yesterday's dinner was screwed up because I couldn't eat the lady's finger at all. I was trying to chew on it for 5 minutes and my mum decided that they would buy porridge for me. So she kindly offered to take my rice. Then my brother seeing that I was still at the table and not eating anything, told me to eat the lady's finger.

Today he told me to eat sunflower seeds.

I hope he gets braces one day too. Then maybe I could be eating Ruffles and offering his Ruffles on day 2 too. Ryoji told me if you try to bite hard enough, you'll probably end up fainting and your Ruffles are still intact. (Or maybe they'll end up soggy thanks to your saliva)

Hopefully 2 years will just fly by. But no! It's probably like time to stop and appreciate our friends around us and enjoy the last moments we have together. Because school is what brings us together and without it, we'd probably end up like what we started as: strangers. It's kind of sad to know that those friends that are close enough will still remain as friends, and the rest ends up as acquaintances. Rant rant rant. I'll continue this someday when it doesn't feel like a rant anymore.

Funny how I look forward to school during December holidays, and totally don't want school to reopen during the June holidays

Wesley at 10:51 PM