Saturday, May 30, 2009
Sigh...The last day of school wasn't particularly exciting. Chem CCT made it worse. ARGH.
At least the holidays are here. Time to rejoice for it is time to sleep for as long as one likes! But I'm kinda feeling scared. Going for an operation on Friday to remove 8 teeth. Never had an operation before, never really had a good impression of operations. So if you see that this blog don't get any more posts after Friday, it'll probably be the result of allergy to anaesthetic. What a way to die. Hmph.
Apparently I'm supposed to suffer in pain for the next 72 hours and I'm not the type who really enjoys pain. AND I'M GOING TO BE DEPRIVED OF FOOD. Porridge for the next goodness knows how long. And I simply can't stand porridge. Sigh.
For unknown reasons, I've a sudden interest for books. I'm tempted to read stuff like Wuthering Heights (which I've kinda hated thanks to ERP). I still think Wuthering Heights is weird. But I've this feeling it's going to be worth the read (again). And all the random books that I've read for my ERP. What a weird feeling. I guess I just miss the days of Sec 1 & 2 ERP. The days when you had to read books and write poems and random reflections and creative analysis. Those were really fun.
Now, we have to read biographies and read (really) short stories and reflect on the writing style rather than on the plot. Which isn't fun. It's so technical. Blah.
Wesley at
10:33 AM