Sunday, May 24, 2009
Open house was quite fun. Guitar's booth was terribly boring though.
But when it came to manning the human's club booth it was a lot more interesting. Probably because I didn't really stick around the booth but started running around all over school. xD
Then CDC performance last night was just strange...RI's was really good. If you ask me to compare RI's and RJC's, RI's is definitely better. (and don't start tagging me to say it's RI(JC)) RI had a nice plot but I still can't help laughing at the umbrellas. The umbrellas are just so amusing. I'm still trying to understand what raising and lowering the umbrella while it's raining means. xD
RJC large-scale performance wasn't as good probably because of an unclear plot. And using English during a Chinese play does not make your play cooler. It's just weird. And I think the singing was terribly irritating. I still don't see the relevance of all the music before intermission and all the singing during the play. Maybe I haven't been paying attention to the lyrics so I didn't really know what's going on. But still...
I vaguely remember how last year's play got on the newspaper because of the gay plot. I bet this year's will get on the newspapers because a guy was raping a girl (with their clothes on you sick asses) on stage. And not forgetting this guy exclaming 'OH SHIT' on stage. Do remember it's a chinese play.
Wesley at
10:04 AM