Sunday, May 17, 2009

I feel strangely happy that I finally can do all the electricity rubbish. At least I won't have a hard time tomorrow. BUT IT FEELS TERRIBLE TO KNOW I'M DOING EVERYTHING WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING. Ugh. I hate blindly doing stuff.

And don't ask me what I don't know. I really can't explain it. I could rattle off the definition to you since I've read it over and over again. But I don't understand what that means. Like a volt is J/C. Simple and innocent definition. But what the crap? Where did the energy come from? How many coulombs of charge can a cell store? What does it mean when a battery says 2V? Does it mean that it can supply every coulomb of charge with 2 joules of energy? WHERE DO THE BLOODY ELECTRONS COME FROM?

Putting that aside, I hope the CCT turns out fine. I think I need to start on Geog now. Because I don't understand physics. But I DON'T want to understand Geog.

Les vacances!

Sigh. I can't write any more French for fear of bad grammar. And I have a French test on Tuesday and DELF next Wednesday. Sigh.

Wesley at 11:07 PM