Monday, May 4, 2009

Bored bored bored.

My brother's down with fever for the past 2 days and he seems quite happy. Probably because of the prospect of getting a chance to skip his mid-years. Haha.

I think I'm going to die of boredom soon without CCA. With CCA at least I die of boredom in school. And dying of boredom in school is a lot healthier than dying of boredom at home. At home I just while my time away sitting in front of the comp staring at nothing. Mug chinese = procrastinate. Blehh.

And tomorrow marks the end of the week. Because it's Tuesday, the day of suffering. Dang, I should change my perspective of French. J'aime les leçons françaises! (I don't even know if that's grammatically correct) And that was an utter lie. I love the language. I enjoy trying to speak it (and always getting owned everytime I try to speak around Jeson or Darren, this is not enjoyable by the way). But the lessons in MOELC are hell. Hell I say. It takes sheer willpower to stay awake for the first half, and when I run out of willpower in the second half, it takes a stick of Mentos to keep me awake. Mentos - the Freshmaker. Mr. I-can't-spell-his-name has a voice that makes people want to sleep. Maybe I should record one of his lessons and use it as a lullaby of sorts so I can sleep faster at night. And if I dont fall asleep for some strange reason, at least I can revise my French. What a good idea.

Hmm, I wonder whether my voice makes people want to sleep. I don't even know whether my voice is as low as his. I simply can't tell. Tone deaf! (:

Wesley at 10:31 PM