Friday, May 15, 2009
And the end of Week 8! And I'm feeling quite happy since I finally got gold for NAPFA. Apparently I tend to get golds only when I'm about to leave the school. Strange trend indeed.
Next week's not going to be very enjoyable.
Mon - Phy CCT
Tue - Geog OBA, Maths TA, Contrôle
Wed - Chem prac
5 tests in 3 days... And Physics and Geog are content heavy (since I don't understand physics anymore)
And Friday has some funny Chinese talk thingy. Saturday open house + Chinese drama. I hope RIGE doesn't want to perform >.> Imagine trying to perform after slacking for 3 weeks.
Bio SPA, SS soc doc storyboard, Chem CCT, Bio CCT, English final draft. Ugh. Why do teachers prefer ending our terms on such a 'high' note.
Enough complaining Wesley. School's been quite enjoyable. And I love my class! I can't believe that I wasted last year thinking I hate 3H and ended up not interacting with other people. Wasted one whole year. But this year!...
...Is screwed up because Sec 4 life just sucks.
Perpetual rants. Life sucks so bad I can't think of anything interesting to write anymore. Want to help me read my geog notes? >.>
Wesley at
10:02 PM