Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yay for CO! Heh. (Not RICO. =P)

Wesley is still rotting at home but he managed to bake some brownies after not baking them for...6 months or more? I get very touchy about perfection when baking. And I have no idea why. I guess the brownies still turned out alright despite spilling the chocolate mixture, not completely melting the sugar, folding stirring the brownie batter using an egg whisk and smelling burnt brownie 25 minutes later. It was only a little burnt but oh well. Wanted to bake it for all the nice people yesterday and then turned out no CO practice today. I was quite relieved actually. At least I get another shot to make better brownies. And then after that I found out there won't be Sunday practice for a month >.>

Oh well. Gives me more time to rot on Sundays.

And I've a feeling I'd rather stay depressed because people avoid me this way. Because if I remain random and high, there'll be someone trying to dampen my mood by giving snide remarks, so if I'm being careful with my words, you know what's going on.

I love talking to my blog :D

Wesley at 10:32 PM