Friday, April 3, 2009

Wesley is bored. As usual. Ugh.

And once again I'm complaining about the lack of work. Amazing I'd say. Actually I'd rather it stay this way. At least I get to sleep earlier each day and slowly rot in front of my computer wondering what to do. And I really think I am starting to rot. I'm not even in the mood to talk to anyway on msn (not that many people do anyway), but I just don't reply very enthusiastically so I'd like to apologise for that.

I'd like to think today's most exciting lesson was English. It left me thinking about a lot of how we speak. Or rather how we should speak. I just fail at comprehension. I didn't even know the text that we were reading today was supposed to be dripping with sarcasm. But it was still fun nevertheless. Perhaps I should spend the rest of my time today reading the dictionary for pronunciation of words (:

Then after that had to meet up for batch CIP HomeCreation. The 2nd needs analysis committee was like made up of plenty of people from 4H. How exciting. But it does suck in a sense as well. You don't get to know new people. The only people who turned up today for the meeting who I didn't know was Zi Xuan. But I'm quite certain I've met him somewhere before. But I can't remember where/when...

Guitar expected to be a long and arduous journey. I never thought the road to SYF would be long. I thought it'd be like some event that'll be gone in a snap of your fingers. But then again I can't snap my fingers. No wonder it's taking so long.

And do you ever get this strange feeling that a year has passed although it's barely a term. I'm like sitting in the guitar room and feeling like I've been in this new guitar room for ages. And then I suddenly realise that I've only been there for 2 terms. That ain't a really long time considering that I was in the other guitar room for 4 terms. It's strange how I can forget about stuff like that, but there are just some other things that I simply cannot forget. Ugh. I guess it's because it's guitar. Guitar's a lie. Par exemple, our dear conductor wanted to give us a new score to alleviate our boredom. He said that one month ago and there's still nothing done about it. Sigh.

Oh well, I guess I'd better do something about my skin. It was a new year's resolution after all. And it is quite hard reading my blog. I can't believe that some of you still read it. <3 you people (:

EDIT: Hope you like the new skin :D

Wesley at 8:59 PM