Friday, April 24, 2009
This post is for you Ben. Be happy! :D
I didn't mean the content of the post though. (: Heh.
It's just two more days to SYF and I have no idea how I should be feeling. I'm feeling irritated that I will be late for piano lessons tomorrow because of guitar practice. Everyone's getting tired. Hmph.
Missing Monday lessons for SYF. I GET TO MISS GEOG. WAHAHAHA! Simple boy, simple pleasures. Heh.
And I have found a new meaning in life! FFV piano collections! Time to learn those songs :D They look a lot simpler than FFVII's piano collections. Those are absolute killers. But obviously they sound better than FFV's. More grand and stuff. I think I should play FFV on vba too. I'M SO BORED. TALK TO ME ON MSN IF YOU'RE BORED TO.
Whee random post!
Oh oh, and humanities club got this book called '50 ways to f**k your planet'. That's the exact title. The stars were in the title too. (: ALL INTERESTED STUDENTS CAN TURN UP FOR OUR NEXT MEETING (:
Wesley at
7:48 PM