Monday, April 27, 2009

Hmm...SYF is over and I'm not feeling any happier or whatever. I thought SYF was supposed to make me relaxed. I'm even more tensed now, and probably will be until results are out tomorrow. Bleh. Why must they do this to us. D:

All my nails are now short and clean except for my second and third finger on my right hand. And I realised that cutting the nails of 8 fingers doesnt change the nail-hit-piano-key sound. The remaining two fingers still produce sufficient noises. Bleh. Thursday. Come here now.

And I'm starting to get really sucky at piano. I realised I've never done a run (like that on guitar) on the piano before. Like a nice scales thingy with notes here and there. Epic fail.

My teacher gave me Fantasie Impromptu by Chopin to practice. I am expecting him to not even be able to start on this piece. I tried myself and for those who don't know, I can't play right hand triplets, left hand quavers and vice versa. Fantasie Impromptu is left hand sextuplets, right hand semiquavers. Prepare to die Wesley.

Guitar doesn't sound very great. Since everyone on stage thought it was terrible. Out of time. And Weikang happily shoots criticisms at me. (It's hard to play a solo part when you look up and everyone's frowning at you. It's always like that.) Ironically, everyone off stage thought it was good. I don't know whether it was just a polite comment or anything, but just good. And I think Mr. Chang hates me.

Results are coming out tomorrow. Let's hope for Gold with Diamonds. (:

Wesley at 10:51 PM