Sunday, March 8, 2009
The wonderful bio test!
It is now 11. I am now blogging instead of continuing to study bio (which I'm failing at).
Seriously. I started at 6 and I spent one hour trying to find out what a VERTEBRATE neurone is as opposed to an INVERTEBRATE one. -.- Then I spent another half an hour trying to find the difference between a PSEUDO-UNIPOLAR neurone and a BIPOLAR one and which is found where. The remaining hours was spent digesting (both food and knowledge).
Oh guess what? I still don't have the answer to those two questions. At least I'm not too sure about them. Vertebrate neurone = found in CNS. Yes no? Who cares. Psuedo-unipolar is found in most sensory neurone going towards CNS and bipolar is...I dunno.
Oh oh, and unipolar is COMMONLY FOUND IN INSECTS. I spent half an hour on this too.
-.-
Wesley at
10:53 PM