Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Time to go back to blogging.

Whoopee! Got a new comp from IT fair. Not that it was really necessary. Bleh. Well, what's there to complain about? >< Well...Maybe just the screen. Widescreens are screwed up. AND IT DOESNT HELP WHEN DXWND DOESNT WORK ANYMORE *swears*

On a lighter note, I'm on the reserve list for French Immersion. Which basically means there isn't much hope left, because it wouldn't be nice if someone backed out and I replaced him. That just sucks. But it does remove the worry of what to do if some guy hopped over into my house all of a sudden for 3 weeks. This isn't exactly a lighter note is it?

Now to complain! WHY MUST GUITAR BE FROM 2-5. There.

And holidays just suck. I'm so bored I'm actually practising my erhu. Which is something I don't usually do. But it's quite fun really (:

And I just went for a GIL (group interactive lesson) for my piano lesson thingum. I wouldn't say it's very fun in general but today's was more interesting that the first. And so I've found out that Rafflesians make friends among themselves a lot quicker. Heh. (: It's really amusing 'cause my teacher decided that this time, we shall introduce ourselves as well as our schools. So this girl was like "I'm from RJ-- RI(JC) :X" I guess we became friends in a sense after that. And after introducing Tchaikovsky to us, my teacher decided to make us play our exam pieces. Like wth o.o I wasn't even prepared. And now my heart's still racing. Yes it's that scary.

I IS BORED.

Wesley at 8:38 PM