Sunday, March 29, 2009

This school week is kind of surprising. And I guess the next would be similar. SIMILARLY BORING. I never thought I'd ever say this about a school week. Or whatever-happens-after-school-schoolweek. Ugh.

Now I'm so bored I'm trying to learn 繁体华文 as well as the older form of writing 汉语拼音. I'm forced to do the latter because the 繁体华文 input method uses that. (I guess old writing uses old systems of input) Oh well. I think the only thing I like about languages is reading stuff that people cannot make sense of. And even better, to write stuff that people cannot make sense of, especially failing to pronounce it. Heh. I'm just evil. But seriously, french is so guessable it isn't fun. Stuff like Japanese, Chinese, Greek and stuff. COOL INNIT?

Heh... I guess I'd better get to sleep. Good night.

EDIT: Since Huang is being retarded, I shall categorically state here that the PRONUNCIATION of french is guessable and that of chinese isn't. And just because your chinese is good doesn't mean that everyone's else is as well. So go away. (:

Wesley at 11:15 PM