Sunday, March 22, 2009
Ok since people have been complaining about the youtube videos that cannot be seen, go to youtube and search
"Stephen Fry on the Joys of Swearing" *TOP PRIORITY*
"Stephen Fry - Stop Feeling Sorry for Yourself"
It's amusing xD The second one isn't as fun. It's more like mental note to myself. And thanks Jeson for these videos! :D
And here I shall continue talking about how I've wasted my holidays. Like I haven't started on my English speech on the basis that 'I haven't done my ERP presentation so it'd probably be done on the first lesson anyway. Therefore there won't be any English speeches' All of a sudden I realise the presentations don't take very long and the speeches are even shorter. So if Mrs. Nathan decides to start from the back I'm screwed. Even worse she picks a random number and it's 29! Thank goodness the date tomorrow is 23.
Oh well. Then there's also missing tests. I remember complaining about how they moved most of T1W10's tests to T2W1, and now I see there's only 3 tests. And I'm like...Right... BUT SS. IT'S LIKE HISTORY ALL OVER AGAIN. AND I THOUGHT I WAS LIBERATED FROM HISTORY. (sorry to history lovers out there :X)
Gah.
Wesley at
10:43 PM