Wednesday, March 4, 2009
I don't ever remember having a blog with 100 posts...So wow. What an achievement. Not that that makes any difference.
And my sleeping hours are so horribly irregular now. But there's some pattern in the irregularity too. I usually sleep really late on Sundays, then it'll become earlier as the week ends. Like right now, I'm wondering what I can actually do. In fact, I've been wondering about it since 7. And I've only found something at now, which is approximately 10. Yes, I've wasted 3 hours when I could have spent it doing work and then sleeping earlier. But too bad.
Rant rant rant.
I wonder what it'd be like to not have homework. Or even not have school. Will it make things any better? All we do is complain about homework but has it occurred to us to wonder what life would be without it? I guess life would be just as bad. Wait, let me correct that. It'll be bad for me. I don't know about the rest of the people. They might have it better, they might have it worse. It's like my meaning of life is going to school and completing assignments. A very disgusting meaning/purpose of life.
I wondered why my parents said it's better to have many friends than to have one (or a few) good friend(s) and just him/them alone. Evidently I don't agree. But obviously it's better to know the whole world and have some of them as your best friends. But life just doesn't work that way.
And I'm getting irritable easily now. And the best thing is it varies from person to person. So it's like extreme mood swings. Which is plain screwed up.
Yea. It sure is screwed up.
Wesley at
9:47 PM