Sunday, March 1, 2009
99th post!
This blog sure has come a long way and I shall waste this last double digit post on talking about nothing. (This post is here because people like martin and yiheng have been asking me to post.)
THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. And I wanted to save this special number for something nice. (which has yet to come or may never come)
Oh well, since I'm at it, may as well something. I'm stuck doing Eagle's Sky (-.-) and I've stuck with a really strange topic thanks to yiheng once again -.- The story refuses to link itself nicely but it's probably due to the fact that the school doesn't promote love stories. Imagine if one day the school made it compulsory to write love stories (in chinese). That'll be plain scary coz everyone will fail for imagination that's too wild (:
And I shall continue wondering whether I should go to Bordeaux. I fear...French and the prospect of a stranger who I'm forced to know IN FRENCH. That's just plain scary. Especially having to host him for 3
months weeks. That's even scarier. AND NO THIS IS NOT AN OPEN AVENUE FOR YOU FRANCOPHONES TO CONVINCE ME TO GO. I still have one more day to decide (:
Better finish up my essay and go to sleep. Although I think if i continue at this rate, I won't get to sleep at all.
Wesley at
11:42 PM