| What is your True Fear? Your Result: Being Alone While you may act like you don't care on the outside, on the inside your biggest fear is being alone. You can be quite shy and reserved. You feel like a lot of times people don't really see the real you. You're afraid that no one will really truly love you, and that you will be alone for the rest of your life. On the inside you are great person, so just remember that and don't let your shy nature get the best of you! If you don't want to be a lone then you need to make an effort to be with someone. Show the people that you care about that you really love them, and chances are someone will always be there, even if you think they won't. | |
| Looked down on | |
| Death | |
| Where Your life is Going | |
| Losing Someone | |
| Disappointment | |
| Commitment | |
| What is your True Fear? Quiz Created on GoToQuiz | |
Well, everyone's being saying this is a pretty accurate quiz. If you ask me I think commitment shouldn't be at the bottom. And death shouldn't be so high up. Being alone, losing someone, commitment and looked down on should be top 4. And flying should be there too although it probably falls under death xD.
I think I screwed up bio quiz and physics quiz today. And for some weird reason, I think I'll score higher in bio than for physics in terms of percentage. WHICH IS A BAD THING. Because I'm supposed to do better in physics. Crap. I still prefer WDW because I just don't like CCK. I don't understand anything at all. I admit it's nice of him to come up with exercises for us to do, but it doesn't help if we're forced to apply the formulae so much, especially when all that was done for certain formulae were just giving a sheet listing all of them.
Enough of complaints. I feel accomplished in maple today. MUHAHAHA. PHEAR ME. Ok that was random. On the other hand, I should have spent this time doing my geog homework. Now I have to end up sleeping at 12 again. -.-
Tomorrow would be an interesting day. Hopefully.
Wesley at 10:35 PM