Friday, February 13, 2009

Today was an interesting day alright. RE presentation during recess was plain amusing. Especially trying to impromptu read out Jian's script and sounding inspirational at the same time xD

And Raffles Trail was fun! Maybe I should've tried to make a presentation but I'm being myself, afraid of screwing up. Heh. And since I'm lazy to take the first step, it becomes unnecessary. And a lot of sec 1s signed up compared to the past few years. It's amazing.

And joke of the day!
"Tomorrow's valentine's day leh" - Teacher
“做什么?你要约我啊?" - Student

We shall leave the people anonymous. Heh. The poor student almost got killed by the teacher for saying that. xD

And I really think I should do something about my NAPFA, just like how I should do something about my physics, chem, bio and geog. As well as english, french and ss. And my piano and erhu too. That's a lot on my plate and there's still maple. D:

And guess what! On valentine's day, I will have practice for guitar, piano and erhu! That takes up a total of 6 hours of my very short day, not including travelling time, waking up, meals, etc. Not like I need valentine's day anyway. I'm a pitiful young child still waiting for the other half. Heh. Children don't need their other halves yet. Let's just ignore that statement.

6 weeks down, 4 more to go. And guess what? My week ends on tuesdays (: because the most torturous days are tuesdays followed my mondays, the rest are quite enjoyable. Tuesdays are horrible because of 3h 15min of french to sit through. And Mondays are horrible because you're waiting for tuesday. Nah, it's because of French homework xD

Ah well, I shall make the best of my weekends. Sleep!

Wesley at 11:20 PM