Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Today, is definitely the best Tuesday so far. And I believe it will continue being one of the best Tuesdays of 2009. Firstly, geog test was surprisingly fun! It's the first time I can actually write. Like really write. And I thank Weilun and Darren for it! Weilun for suggesting what to study and Darren for how to study. xD (I'll probably still fail the stimulus though. Heh)
And French was surprisingly better. I didn't really doze off much. But that's probably because of the wait for dinner. I guess I was feeling nervous before that. I didn't know how to relate to a person I haven't met for a long time. I knew my french wasn't up to standard and speaking in french would just kill me. I knew I can't even speak well and come up with topics to talk about.
Five hours later, I found out that my worries were totally unnecessary. Thinking of it now makes me see how silly I am. Mdm Harry-Villain was plain nice and approachable. Just talk! There's nothing wrong with saying anything. Even in french. As Jeson puts it, talking to her is absolutely stress-free, because she's very encouraging and helps to put in words when you fail to express yourself, be it french or english. I've never ever felt more relaxed and comfortable in a french environment before. I guess maybe there isn't the stress to get things right. (: And the photos once again insists that I should just go get braces. >< No wait, I should first try to get my eyes to open wider first -.-
And on my way home with Jeson and Zydney, we were discussing JC stuff and subjects. I really have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. I don't even know what I should aim for in a job. Is it right to aim for a steady income? Or to aim for a job that you really enjoy? Then again, what do I enjoy? I guess PCM is a confirmed. It's just the humanities, and it's between Lit, ELL and French. And their telling me ELL is useless if I want to take sciences. But languages is such an interesting thing and I really want to get better in them. And obviously it should start with English. Ahh well, I still have a year to decide what to take.
Another important thing of today! The alveolar trill! (For those who don't know what this it, it's basically just the ability to roll your R's) A lot people I know can actually do it D: People like Welras, Benjamin, Snao, Jeson, Zydney, and Mrs. Nathan! She's bully me D: Suan my inability to do the trill! One day! One day I shall be able to do it! Meanwhile I shall slowly practice xD.
The ice mocha was just now is keeping me awake pretty well :D (And me drinking coffee is like an almost impossible thing. It was really pretty good! :D)
Wesley at
11:05 PM