Thursday, February 19, 2009

Strrrrrrrrrrrrress! Obviously I can't say that unlike other talented people. I'll probably say Stresssssssssssssssssss!

And so much for wanting to sleep at 10. I'm past that goal by an hour and a half. At least one motivation is that it's Friday tomorrow. Anyway, SMPF on saturday is quite scary. We've been rehearsing and rehearsing, and I think I was in top form during RE presentation. Now during rehearsals, I keep screwing up. And rehearsing and home shows me that using point form makes me confused with my sentence structure.

And I'm still trying to roll my Rs. Ugh. I think the best word to try to practice on is 'practice'. Irony.

And was listening to 'Leave out all the Rest' and feeling it was quite a depressing song. Probably because having a bigger circle of friends make you feel...like you exist. Yea. Something like that.

Nah, what a stupid song to choose to spoil my mood. I can't believe I'm missing humans club tmr D: Stupid SMPF rehearsal (again.) I wonder what's making me so enthu about humans club. It's definitely the 'chit-chat' session. *ahem*

And blazers are the most irritating thing that the PB has done to me. xD Seriously, trying to get the form approved is troublesome enough. Then you have the funny sizes of the blazers. To me, S, M and L feels the same. Apart from the fact that L probably has better buttons than the S. (Yes it's that bad) And according to Benjo's definition of what a blazer should feel like, 'It should be tight.' And according to Daron's estimation of how big my blazer should be, it should probably be XXXXS. Or maybe XXXXXXXXXS, since L is almost as wide as S and I need half the width (or waistline) of S. Heh.

Wesley at 11:35 PM