Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Martin>I had one although it's less obvious than yours. xD

Anyway, yes I certainly have been mapling too much. So much such that I always end up sleeping at 12. Lol. Maybe I should stop.

And today was quite a different day. DIFFERENT. You change the French lesson on a Tuesday, it's equivalent to changing the whole day. xD Well, it's Humanities Club thingy and we were laminating leaves in the teachers' resource room. Was fun except for a few screw-ups :X Some of the leaves jammed in the machine and Mr. Say dismantled the whole thing. The insides of a laminator is pretty cool. xD And Mr. Say's a really nice guy xD

Ended up going for French 1 1/2 hours late. Heh. And then it started raining after I left MOELC. And I realised how long it hasn't rained, let alone having me walk in the rain. It's a nice feeling (probably cause I didnt end up feeling cold) xD

Classes = folding paper cranes now. Super amusing. Ms. Niu seems pissed off then, then again if the good boys stopped paying attention in class and started folding paper cranes, what else can go wrong. xD

Taiwan students are sitting in during lessons today. It's an amusing sight. Everyone's like dao-ish. And Shawn's partner is getting all the attention. Tsk tsk. Desperate children.

AND FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, I SHALL ATTEMPT TO SLEEP BEFORE 12 xD

Wesley at 10:24 PM