Monday, February 2, 2009

Just had a relatively busier weekend xD Was quite fun anyway. Got to know my CO friends better! Sheena, Shanna, Jamie, Peijun, Huimin, Eileen, Ruixiang etc etc. Heh.

Went to help out with chingay on Saturday. And being blur as usual, I needed people to lead me to where we were meeting. xD Thanks goodness Sheena, Shanna and Huimin decided to meet me and my brother or we'd be lost for goodness knows how long. Chingay was pretty boring I'd say. Serangoon Secondary (or was it Sembawang?) was playing Matsuri and I was amusing with the 'hoo' and 'ha' in the middle of the song. It's really amusing. The rest of chingay was quite boring. Except this really cool event, where there were like melting iron 45 minutes before the actual performance. Then there'd be this guy throwing up the iron, and another guy whacking it, so it splits and becomes some fireworks like thing.



It's on land mind you. xD

The rest of the parade was pretty dull. After the whole thing, we decided to go to the arcade. I'm not really a fan of the arcade but still tagged along. Heck, it's not like I'd die inside or something. Then I was forced to play some guitar like game (which really fails compared to guitar hero, dammit, I want GHIII) but it was an amusing experience nevertheless. And after that, we decided to go home, but the MRT failed us. Heh. I didn't know the MRTs stop services at 12. At least that's something new that I've learnt xD

Sunday was helping out with chingay as well. This time at AMK. The floats were passing by and they had this grand ceremony like thingy for nothing. B-o-r-i-n-g. But I found out something quite cool. NCC air uniform pwns NCC land uniform. xD The NCC air uniform looks A LOT better. Funny why I've only seen NCC land uniform in school. xD After the whole thing, there was a very interesting question asked. "Do you like look down on us, since we're like from neighbourhood schools and you're from like RI?" Depressing question indeed. I hate it when people start doing this. It took me a day to actually think of the perfect answer. I actually did not have the intention to tell them I was from RI, so I'd be treated as equals. But oh well...

Today, was epically boring. Plenty of free/boring periods today. It's so bad that the only thing I was looking forward to was guitar, and all I got was more snide comments from Daryl. Stupid. It's really not funny lo.

It's really funny how I can interpret the same sentence from two people differently based on my mood. One moment I can be really open and the next, I can be overly sensitive and every word you say might just be something that can turn you into an enemy. Only for that moment I guess. I dunno. I still don't know me yet.

Heck, my posts are getting from bad to worse. This post would be termed as an 'account' where I just say what happened before and after. Conclusion: boring.

Who cares, French homework is more important for now (:

Wesley at 7:48 PM