Sunday, February 8, 2009
I just realised I haven't posted for almost a week. o.O Strangenessssssss. Fine, I'll post.
It's Huimin's b'day yesterday and Sheena's b'day tmr. So happy birthday to the both of you :D Today's cake buying experience was pretty interesting. Eugene it's your fault I had to pay 1 buck just to take a bus. The bus driver thought I didnt look like a student. Like wth! Evil man out to suck the money out of us.
And the way Peijun suggests cakes to buy, it's like 'I've tasted this one before! It's not bad!, this one also not bad! I had it for my friend's birthday. No we can't buy this cake! It's the one we used for Lynette's birthday!' You get the idea. It's like so many birthday parties!
And then I just realised I haven't celebrated anybody's birthday in a while. The type where there are lots of people and a cake and candles burning brightly in the dark. Heck. I can't even sing the birthday song in tune straight away. Come to think of it, I don't think I never attended such a celebration. I always thought it only existed on TVs. I'm so deprived. Ah heck. There's always a first time to everything.
And speaking of first time...I just had my first shave o.o It's a...funny experience. The shaver just starts vibrating like crazy and now the place where my moustache used to be is like...Really itchy. o.O Certainly not a very pleasant experience (only after the whole process). Yes and it's still itching while I'm typing out this post.
I'm glad I joined the CO at the CC.
Wesley at
9:02 PM