Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Today was grim, funny and everything altogether.
Life and death is such a scary thing. Bleh. I wonder whether I actually fear death. Death is like freeing yourself from this eternal hell which we call earth, an eternal hell of work and stress. But, of course that's not all there is. Sighh... I guess we just have to take things in our stride. Life and death is part and parcel of life. I don't think I'll be able to take the fact that someone really close to me just suddenly passed away. That's...plain scary. I hope it never happens. =/
Let's have a change of topics. Welras calls this the quote of the year: 'Up yours' when it was supposed to be 'All yours'.
And random french quotes that I don't understand but left here to make sure I still can refer to them:
"Les papillons ne sont que des fleurs envolées un jour de fête où la nature était en veine d'invention et de fécondité." - George Sand
"Et quand on n'a pas ce qu'on aime, il faut bien aimer ce qu'on a." - Corneille
Interesting candies with interesting quotes in them Jeson (: Thanks :D
And my silliest mistake of the day:
(At the MOELC)
Si Kai (sec 1 from my class): What are you taking? (with reference to the 3rd lang I take)
Me: Bus.
I guess I was just being blur >.> I was talking about going home before that to Darren and Martin and then that question popped up... And well, my mind doesn't react fast enough... Or in another sense, it reacted too fast. Ahh well >.>
Wesley at
7:11 PM