Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Orientation Camp '09!

This camp is certainly a memorable one, and just like every camp, there will always be a takeaway, no matter what role you play. Some peoples' takeaway was Mcdonalds'. Wesley's attempting to be lame. Ugh.

The long dreaded first day of school as well as 3 days of camp actually turned out really well. *is happy* I've really made a lot more friends although I don't think I'm really as close to my class as compared to the other PSLs from my class. Then again, I always think I had problems starting conversations anyway so, good improvement Wesley!

Orientation Camp, is really really tiring. I have just fully understood how tired I am. Like, tired until standing up causes my legs to hurt. So I'm stuck to a 'wheelchair' for the time being (while I'm still attempting to do my chinese homework). I hope the Sec 1s really did have fun though. Mr. Paul Lim's question, 'Which is better, this camp, or your own sec 1 camp?' My answer would be our sec 1 camp. Definitely.

And I feel guilty for still being unable to remember names. I'm really getting old and gaining a rapidly failing memory (Wesley and all his lame excuses). I'm really sorry, sec1s =/ I'm still trying my best to remember, but chinese names! They might need a little time :X

And lastly, I should start doing my chinese homework. Lol.
And maybe we should do a little thanking (: Being grateful can never be bad :D

Thank you...
...Camp comm for organising the camp!
...All the other 5 PSLs of 1P: Hui Hao, Daniel, Nicholas, Manfred and last but not the least, Gifford our SPSLs, for being great friends and companions during the camp.
...Daron for being a greater friend throughout the whole camp :D Continue bombing 1L *does random hand gestures* (:
...Gregory, Ben Goh, Darren, Alan and lots and lots of other PSLs for reasons that are obvious and thus require no further elaboration (:
...AND FINALLY! The sec 1s! Especially 1P '09 (: You guys rocks (: I'm still comparing to 1Q '06. And obviously I should stop, before I totally start hating my own class xD Don't worry 1Q '06, we're all still un1Que :D
...And thank you all other people who really brightened up my day and everyone else's day with a little smile and a simple 'hi' :D

I've a feeling I've missed out other very important people too, but my brain's feeling a little fuzzy, my whole body's aching, and I'm desparate for sleep. I apologise in advance! Feel free to tag to blatantly say you're important :D

Bonnuit (:
Infinité :D

Wesley at 9:43 PM